Friday, December 5, 2008

Breakfast with Santa




Last Saturday the girls, myself and Patty all went to "Breakfast with Santa" put on by the Junior League here in town.  The girls had a great time visiting with Santa along with listening to a husband and wife music team sing Christmas songs for kids.  Believe it or not, the girls even made it to the newspaper.  It was pretty funny because I teased Abby, a fellow blogger, the other day saying that we only make newspapers or magazines if we're in the background and here's the proof!  You have to look closely where I've circled them in the top right hand side.  I've also included a picture of the girls which I scanned.  Bedford's Camera & Video took the picture at the event, to give credit where credit is due.

2 comments:

Trish said...

How cute! It looks like a lot of fun! The girls are so pretty. There pictures w/ Santa is great.

Melissa Southerland said...

Ahh, they both look so cute in that picture with Santa :)