Saturday, September 8, 2007

Alli's off to Mother's Day Out

I apologize for the delay in posting but I've had a bit of a cold/allergies/whatever you want to call it so I've been a bit under the weather but I'm feeling much better now and I'm just down to a stuffy nose. Well, besides the cold it has been a nice couple of weeks. Last weekend I was able to go to my friend's baby shower in Tulsa. Adi is a friend of mine from college and this is her second baby so all of our college friends got together and ate dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and then headed over to Ida's house to hang out afterwards. It's always so nice to see my sweet friends from home and wish I could see them more. I'm hoping one of them will e-mail me a pictures of the even so I can post it (because as usual I forgot my camera).


The day finally came! Alli started Mother's Day Out (her school) at our church on this past Wednesday and she will go on Wednesdays and Fridays until school's out. She was very excited about going so she could go to "school" like her big sister. She really enjoys her teachers and I even heard she and Meredith playing school in their rooms today taking turns "being" their teachers. I take that as a good sign.


Meredith has her first soccer game on Tuesday evening so that's something we're looking forward to this week. I'll try and remember to take the camera so I have some pictures of the game.

No comments: