Sunday, June 3, 2007

This Past Week



Well, here I go again at my second attempt to "blog." This week was pretty routine. Meredith had her friend from church, Katie, come over to play on Tuesday morning and they had a great time and that afternoon cousin Will made his way over to play. It's amazing that no matter how much Meredith, Alli, and Will play together they're always ready to see each other again.




On Friday, we were able to go visit Aunt Becky, Will and baby Zachary at their house. Baby Zach is just a little cutie pie. It's amazing how quickly I forgot how little newborns are and how it so nice to cuddle with them. However, it then occurs to me how much they wake up at night and what hard work they are and I snap out of it! Zachary Lee was born on 5-24 and he weighed 8 pounds 6 ounces and was a little over 20 inches long. The doctors took him two weeks early, can you believe that?! I know Becky is relieved. Becky, Patrick, Will and Zach all seem to be doing well and I know Will is going to be a super big brother who will be very informative as to his baby brother's every move. We are so proud!

On Saturday night Michael and our friend, Roger, went to see Spider Man 3. Michael said it was "okay" and that it was hard to beat the first one. That night the girls and I headed to the park to play at the playground. We then got dessert at Sonic and cruised through the park again to see if we could spot deer and we did! The girls were so excited and the doe actually stopped and looked at us awhile to give the girls time to spot her. I'm sure if my friend Leisa from work is reading this she thinks were crazy to be so excited about seeing a deer but as I told her earlier in the week, "we are city girls!"

This next week should be lots of fun. Our friend Caitlin from church is going to start watching the girls on Mondays while I work and I know they will have a great time. On Friday, my sister Staci and I are heading to Branson! I gave her the choice of cash or going on a trip to Branson with me and she actually chose the trip! I think we will have a super time, especially shopping, and I'm really looking forward to it. Michael is going to be a trooper and watch the girls for me and Staci and I will head back Sunday.

Talk to you soon!

No comments: