Thursday, October 18, 2007

Saturday, October 6th






Let me tell ya, the girls had a big day on 10-6. First of all, Meredith played her buddies Katie and Grayson from church in a soccer game in the morning. Meredith's team, the Gators, started out strong but seemed to get tired and outplayed by the other team, the Sharks. Since we don't keep score I can't tell you that but they all did seem to have a great time. I was surprised because instead of Meredith and Katie playing aggressively against each other they were playing nice and I think were afraid to take it from each other. It was pretty cute. At one of the kickoffs we saw Katie putting her fists up at Meredith like she was really gonna get her. Another highlight of the game was that Grayson scored his first goal of the season and was pretty pumped about that. I hope you enjoy the pictures.




The next thing the girls and I did was head to the Neumeier (sp?) pumpkin patch where the girls each picked a pumpkin and had their faces painted. This has become a little tradition of ours during the Fall and the girls just love it. It's a small pumpkin patch but it really suits their fancy.

No comments: